Brookdale Edmond Santa Fe
1500 North Santa Fe Avenue Edmond OK 73003
At Brookdale Edmond Santa Fe, our residents enjoy a strong sense of community while receiving high quality services in an intimate home-like environment. Our community is active and fun where residents have purpose and our meaningful to our community. Residents enjoy numerous amenities and services that help them live their best life, including:
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Three meals served daily with meals selected by a registered dietician
- Access to a compassionate and well-trained staff around the clock
- Scheduled transportation services
- Programs and outings that are engaging and fun
- Medication management
- Personalized care plans that are regularly reviewed and adapted
Our single-story community provides easy access for residents with limited mobility and has several areas for socializing and entertaining. Our highly trained staff provides assistance with activities of daily living in private apartment homes while promoting dignity and individuality at all times.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Best in Care
The pictures on this site are not updated, the community has updated furnishings and decor. Also, the associates are experienced, caring and passionate people, making it an ideal place for senior care and assisted...
Our visit to Brookdale was fine. It was not too good of a fit for my loved one, in terms of the atmosphere. The atmosphere seemed quite dreary and it was not an especially comfortable place to be. It was fine,...
Love this community! The pictures featured on this site are very old, community has been remodeled, pictures not accurate.See all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.