1500 North 19th Durant OK 74701
Brookdale Durant is a community where seniors thrive and engage, taking advantage of all our community has to offer. Services and amenities at Brookdale Durant include:
- Enriching, high quality programs and activities
- Access to compassionate and educated staff around the clock
- Medication management
- Care oversight from professional nurses
- An emergency response system with emergency pull cords in each apartment
- On-site library
- Full-service beauty salon
At Brookdale Durant, our residents enjoy the intimacy of our one-story community that quickly feels like home. With private apartment homes, residents can relax and know that their needs are being met in a way that promotes dignity and privacy. Residents also enjoy our several common areas where they develop lasting relationships with other residents and our friendly staff.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Warm and Welcoming
We are pleased with how mom is settling in at the Brookdale Durant. It is a clean and well-kept community. The atmosphere is warm and inviting. They are very welcoming to our family members when we come to...
The staff is very friendly. The place is very clean..
We have been with the Sterling House for about a month. The staff is very friendly. The place is very clean. It seems like they take their time with the people who live there. The parking is great. The food...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.