Brookdale Dodge City
2400 North 14th Avenue Dodge City KS 67801
Brookdale Dodge City offers seniors assisted living services in a luxurious community that feels like home. Residents are often seen entertaining visitor or developing new friendships in our family room with a warm fire glowing, tending to our outdoor gardens or relaxing while reading a book in our cozy library.
We believe in a holistic, person-centered care approach that values individuality. The services and amenities offered at Brookdale Dodge City work together to help each resident thrive. They include:
- Support with activities of daily living
- Individualized care plans
- Availability of a well-trained and compassionate staff around the clock
- Three freshly prepared meals served in our dining room
- A choice of private, companion or one-bedroom suites
- Pet-friendly living
Brookdale Dodge City is a vibrant community with a full activities calendar that considers the interests and abilities of our residents and encourages each person to make a meaningful contribution to the community.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Our tour was on the 26th and was wonderful. Was impressed with the whole facility. Mom liked it, but as expected she kept telling everyone she wasn't ready. She won't ever be ready.
Tender Loving Care!
Everything is going just fine for my loved one at Brookdale! The facility is well maintained and the staff are sure to cater to my loved one's needs. The meals seem to be very good, and my loved one gets...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.