7235 Delta Commerce Drive Lansing MI 48917
Residents at Brookdale Delta receive highly personalized care, specially designed to meet the unique and changing needs of people living with dementia. Our staff is carefully and thoughtfully chosen to work specifically with our memory impaired residents. We know that a familiar daily routine is important to the quality of life for people with Alzheimer's and so we offer a gentle daily schedule. The schedule includes mental and physical exercise, individual and group life skills as well as enriching programs and activities.
Services and amenities at Brookdale Delta include
- A staff that is well-trained and educated in dementia care with ongoing support and training opportunities
- Assistance with activities of daily living including dining, bathing and grooming needs
- Three balanced meals served daily in our dining room with consistent seating
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services performed regularly
- A secure home-like environment for residents to feel safe and comfortable
- An on-site library with a large variety of books in regular and large print
- An on-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Fully enclosed sun room to enjoy year round
- Luxurious living room with a fireplace to socialize and entertain
Transition was easy with the assistance of the very friendly and welcoming staff
My rating is based on the assistance our family received in transitioning my mom. They made it as effortless as possible and the staff are all very friendly and welcoming. As for the overall experience I would...
staff are very friendly and attentive
The only reason I gave Clare Bridge of Delta 4 and 1/2 stars is sometimes things would be laying on the floor in the room for a while. Other than that everything is clean. The staff are very friendly and attentive....
This was the wrong place for my mother. First, they said stay away for 7-10 days. Said they would adjust her Medicine, never happened. Said they would use foam boots at night for sore on her heel, never...See all 9 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.