Brookdale Danville Piedmont
149 Executive Court Danville VA 24541
We are proud to be an award-winning community, recipient of the '2014 Readers Choice Best Assisted Living in Danville' from the Danville Register and Bee newspaper. Brookdale Danville Piedmont is highly regarded as the region's premiere assisted living community, providing customized care services to residents in our elegant and home-like community. Our community is warm and welcoming. It is a place where seniors flourish, receiving the care they need while making lasting relationships and finding new interests.
Our long list of services and amenities include:
- A choice of private or companion suites with individual climate controls and private bath
- Secured community with alarmed exterior doors
- Outdoor courtyard and walking paths
- Full-service dining room, serving three meals daily
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Danville Piedmont gets my recommendation!!!
The staff are friendly and respond to any question or need I may have. They keep the community clean. They offer a good variety of food choices and it tastes good. I enjoy the group singing and playing bingo....
Mom is happy & we are too
I and my Father moved my mother to Brookdale in Danville Va. and she seems to be happy there , the staff are very friendly The meals are great and a very good selection . I am very pleased with all I see and...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.