Brookdale Danville Diablo Road
950 Diablo Road Danville CA 94526
At Brookdale Danville Diablo Road, our residents enjoy personalized care services that are customized to meet individual needs. We partner with residents to create personal care plans and regularly review those care plans to ensure changing needs are being met. At Brookdale Danville Diablo Road, we have a holistic approach to care that strives to give residents at true sense of self, promoting choice and individuality balanced with community involvement and engagement.
Our luxurious services and resort-like amenities include:
- A choice of studio, one- or two-bedroom apartments or private suites
- Spacious accommodations with a kitchenette, patio or balcony and private bath
- Pet-friendly, welcoming smaller pets
- Easily accessible for residents with limited mobility
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Outdoor courtyard with garden areas and walking paths
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I moved my friend to Brookdale and it has been amazing. The greatest asset that the company has is Nancy, I cant even say enough good things about her.I would encourage anyone who is looking for a place to...
Mother is going back to Brookdale Danville Diablo Road on Saturday actually. The staff was terrific there. I looked at several places and this one seemed to have the best value. One thing I did find annoying...
Going well so far
Our experience with Brookdale Danville has been a good one overall. I don't have much experience with other facilities to compare it to, but the staff here is very friendly and professional, and the facility...See all 11 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.