1535 Appling Care Lane Cordova TN 38018
We offer assisted living and Alzheimer's and dementia care in a personalized way that takes into account the wishes and needs of each individual resident. Our residents come first, as evidenced by the commitment and dedication of our staff, available around the clock.
Services and amenities enjoyed by residents at Brookdale Cordova include:
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Medication assistance and administration
- Daily and weekly housekeeping services
- Personal laundry and linen service
- Three meals prepared fresh daily
- Scheduled transportation services
- Outdoor courtyard and gardening areas
Our residents are proud to call Brookdale Cordova home and we are proud of the vibrancy they bring to our thriving community.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I took a tour of Brookdale Cordova when I was searching for a community for my loved on. The facility itself was nice and the tour guide was very friendly, I had a good tour of the place.
Overall everything is fine!!
My loved one has recently moved into this community and so far everything is going well for him. The staff have been accommodating to his needs the best as they possibly can and have provided him with comfort....
Pleased with the care!
My parents are currently at Brookdale Cordova and it has been a good experience so far. I am pleased with the care and the fact that they made move in as easy as they could. My mother is not the biggest fan...See all 27 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.