2030 Charlie Hall Boulevard Charleston SC 29414
At Brookdale Charleston, we offer customized care services to seniors needing assistance with activities of daily living and seniors who are living with Alzheimer's or a related form of dementia. Our continuum of care services means that residents can remain in our community even if care needs change. Brookdale Charleston is a stately and elegant community that offers all the comforts of home. Our vibrant community encourages residents to practice independence and embrace individuality, while also being engaged in community events and happenings.
Our services and amenities work together to enrich the lives of residents, including:
- Cozy fireplace enjoyed by residents on cooler South Carolina evenings
- A choice of private or companion suites with a variety of layouts and floor plans
- Access to a licensed nurse around the clock
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Scheduled transportation services
- Daily events, programs or outings that consider the interests and abilities of residents
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I took a tour!
I toured Brookdale Charleston during my search, and it was a good tour. Everyone was friendly and helpful.
Good care for family
This is a great community. The staff is very helpful and they keep us informed on his progress. The community is clean and has a nice environment and it is very comfortable outside to enjoy on our visits....
Supervision was not good.
My husband was moved into Brookdale on Wednesday March 1 2017. On my visit today Saturday I noticed that none of the staff was around on the floor when I was ready to leave. Finally a young lady came out of...See all 26 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.