Brookdale Carmel Valley
13101 Hartfield Avenue San Diego CA 92130
Brookdale Carmel Valley offers a wide range of senior care services that include assisted living and Alzheimer's and dementia care. Our continuum of care services mean our residents stay on our campus, in their homes, even if their care needs change over time. We believe in a holistic approach to care that provides residents a true sense of self and purpose, while engaging the resident on a spiritual, mental, emotional, physical and intellectual level.
Our services and amenities work together to provide residents with a carefree and hassle-free lifestyle. Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Carmel Valley include:
- Outdoor gardening areas with raised beds
- Landscaped grounds with walking paths
- Fitness programs specifically designed to meet the needs of seniors
- Laundry rooms with complimentary use
- Pet-friendly senior living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
good but would like gardens
The staff I met seemed nice and the community looked clean. I liked this community when I visited. They are close to the bus line and they offer activities. The community I chose was in a better location...
A tour for care
This is a nice community. We wanted a independence community for her. She likes to be active. It did not seem to appeal to us. The meals did seemed to be appealing. The community was clean and taken care...See all 16 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.