3140 El Camino Real Carlsbad CA 92008
Brookdale Carlsbad is a continuing care community offering a range of senior services that include independent senior living, assisted living services and memory care. Our scale of services means that if needs change, residents can stay on our campus, in their homes, to continue their retirement journey and receive the care services they require. Our residents all enjoy personalized attention and care plans that are regularly reviewed to ensure needs are being met as they change.
Residents thrive at Brookdale Carlsbad, enjoying an extensive list of services and amenities, including:
- A restaurant-style dining room with flexible meal times
- Dynamic and full activities calendar to encourage community engagement
- Outdoor gardening areas with raised beds
- Walking paths and outdoor courtyards
- Innovative fitness program designed for seniors
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Comfort for mom
We like this nice community. for good care. The staff caring are very patient and caring. The meals are good with a healthy variety to choose from. The community is very clean and we do like that she likes...
A good place!
Everything has been going very well for my wife at the Brookdale Carlsbad. The staff are all very friendly, they have a good crew. We have no complaints, I would recommend this place to anyone looking into...
I am very happy to see that my mom is very happy here. The staff is taking great care of her and are always attentive. The community is clean and well taken care of. She seems to be happy with the meals and...See all 17 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.