6000 Santa Rosa Road Camarillo CA 93012
Brookdale Camarillo is a continuing care community so that residents do not need to find a new community if needs should change. We are there for every step of the way. Our residents have a choice of different floor plans and apartment accommodations including studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartment homes. Each home features a kitchenette, walk-in closet and private bathrooms.
Other services and amenities offered at Brookdale Camarillos include:
- Enclosed patios and courtyard
- Spacious family room where residents gather around the fireplace on cooler California nights
- Regular live entertainment in our community
- Pet-friendly senior living
- Flat linen, housekeeping and laundry service
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
My Thought Of The Tour
I was not impressed with the memory care area of this community. The area had a musty odor to it and the floors did not seem real clean. The person that took us on tour was not knowledgeable and they left...
We are totally satisfied
The staff at this community are loving, helpful and wonderful. They offer daily activities and my husband likes the morning exercise class. They take walks outside on nice days. The head nurse is awesome and...
They have done a really good job for the most part!
The staff interacts well with all the residents. We have had a few issues with mom's health and no one seems to take things into their own hands. I have had to chase after some of the management to get...See all 20 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.