Brookdale Brookfield AL
660 Woelfel Road Brookfield WI 53045
At Brookdale Brookfield our residents have an engaged and active lifestyle with an abundance of common areas to relax, entertain and socialize. We provide individualized care to seniors who need assistance with activities of daily living. Our experienced and well-trained staff balances care and independence perfectly, encouraging residents to be independent while being ready to assist when needed.
We offer a wide range of services and amenities that help seniors make the most of their retirement. Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Brookfield include:
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Outdoor courtyard with gardening area and walking paths
- Access to a compassionate and educated staff around the clock
- A choice of apartment floorplans and layouts, each with a kitchenette and individual climate controls
- Pet-friendly senior living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Beautiful place, really nice staff.
My relative required a higher level of physical care than this facility was able to provide. There were times when staff did not respond in a timely manner due to the limited number of caregivers onsite at...
Have toured 4 other facilities and still come back to Brookdale....I have one tour today and am making a decision.Thank you[Removed]See all 23 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.