1005 Paul Parkway Blaine MN 55434
Each resident and staff member is an integral part of our family. Our small size allows everyone to feel safe. Our atmosphere is similar to that of a large single family home where each resident has their own studio apartment. We offer 18 private studios and 1 companion studio, which can be home to a married couple, two best friends enjoying their golden years together or one person who would like a bit more space. We plan fun social opportunities and do everything we can to enhance our residents' health and well-being.
Our amenities and services include:
- Registered Nurse who is available 24 hours a day
- Personalized cares meeting individual needs
- On site beauty and barber shop
- Outdoor courtyard with gardening areas
- Constantly monitored emergency response system
- Both private and common areas that are designed to accommodate mobility devices
- Pet care is available (Yes! We are pet-friendly.)
- Staff can assist with medications and other daily activities
- Meals are planned by a registered dietician with 3 home-cooked meals being provided each day, along with snacks — breakfasts are made to order
- Visiting health specialists
Our resident programs coordinator plans activities and outings based on the preferences and needs of our residents. Favorites include B-fit exercise classes, games, crafts, manicures, worship services and musical entertainment. We also go on outings for shopping, entertainment and dining in our local area. One of the big community highlights is our annual Fourth of July Picnic. We celebrate all of the holidays in style and if there isn't a holiday on the calendar we will create our own with themed lunches and birthday celebrations.
We are located in a quiet neighborhood between Northwood and Bunker Hills Regional parks in a quiet residential area of Blaine, Minnesota which is about 20 miles north of Minneapolis.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Searching for a 'right' place.
In the search for an appropriate place for my Mom, "A Place For Mom" was helpful, in that they took our information and made several appointments for us to check out. It was during that experience...
Wonderful staff. Small facility allows bonds to be made, and each resident get the help and attention they need.
The meals have been really well proportioned out and the chef is great at making sure there is a range of healthy options for my loved one. Her bedroom and bathroom is kept clean and trash is taken out throughout...See all 11 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.