Brookdale Bear Creek
1685 South 21st Street Colorado Springs CO 80904
At Brookdale Bear Creek, we offer a range of senior care services including, assisted living and memory care for seniors with Alzheimer's or a related form of dementia. Our residents and their families rest easy, knowing that they can stay in our community even if needs should change over time. Our vibrant community offers a range of services and amenities, which include:
- Fitness programs specifically designed for seniors
- Pet-friendly senior living
- Outdoor courtyard with walking paths
- Restaurant-style dining room
- Scheduled transportation services
- Medication management
- Nursing oversight on medical services and wellness visits
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The worst care I have ever experienced in my life! If you care about your loved one who actually needs ANY medical care.... I urge you to look outside the tour, on the non wealthy side. Awful care. Yes it looks...
A Different Level of Care
I had a helpful and friendly person give me a tour and provide me with useful resources. I felt they were fantastic people to work with. They were willing and always offering to help me find a good fit for...
The best place ever!
This facility and its staff is the best! I had my family member at another facility that didn't take care of her at all and had to move her within one hour and [Removed] was so accommodating. My family...See all 28 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.