101 North Cleveland Massillon Road Akron OH 44333
Conveniently located near Interstate 77, our community offers a welcoming and comfortable place for residents to call home. Our professional staff is available around the clock to provide assistance with activities of daily living and address the needs of our residents quickly. In our Alzheimer's and dementia care unit, we recognize the importance of a familiar and daily routine. We provide the gentle structure our residents needs while ensuring each resident is living life to its fullest.
Services and amenities at Brookdale Bath include:
- Personalized service plans that are regularly reviewed to meet changing needs
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry service
- Sunroom and wrap-around porch that encourages residents to be outside
- Comfortable living areas, including a media room
- Beautiful gardens
- Assistance with activities of daily living, including dining assistance
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
It's s shame that assisted livings are taking more acute patients but don't have the staff to care for them. My dad would have to wait up to 45 minutes for someone to come to his room after he put...
To dark and depressing!
This was another one of the depressing places that we saw. The community was so dark and there really wasn't much going on there. They also were about to begin remodeling, but who wants to live somewhere...
Great Respite Stay Experience
My brother's respite stay experience here at this community is going very well. He is enjoying his time here, and has even gotten involved in the community with the activities they offer. I know he is in...See all 10 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.