Brookdale Bartlesville North
5420 Southeast Adams Boulevard Bartlesville OK 74006
Residents enjoy a wide range of services and amenities that enrich and improve their lives including:
- Personalized care plans that are regularly reviewed and adapted
- Assistance with activities of daily living in the privacy of your apartment
- Three delicious meals a day selected by a registered dietician
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Professional care staff on call 24 hours a day
- Vibrant and dynamic activity and social calendar
Our intimate and welcoming community features private apartment homes with several cozy common areas for socializing and entertaining in a home-like environment. Our one-story community makes all areas easily accessible for residents with limited mobility. The staff at Brookdale Bartlesville North is compassionate and dedicated to quality senior care while helping residents maintain independence and a strong sense of individuality while also encouraging engagement in our active community.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Bartlesville North is a beautiful place. The staff i met along the tour were friendly. Everything looked nicely organized and clean. I didn't like that as time went on and my loved one would need...
Would not recommend
My loved one has dementia. This facility isn't providing the proper care. They are not doing what we are being charged for and even basic hygiene (washing hands after bathroom or eating) is not being...
would not recommend
At Sterling House of Bartlesville North employees were telling me that mom was getting certain care and then I would find out she was infact not. The staff is very rough handling the residents. I would not...See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.