Brookdale Asheville Walden Ridge
4 Walden Ridge Drive Asheville NC 28803
Brookdale Asheville Walden Ridge is an inviting and welcoming community offering personalized memory care services for seniors living with Alzheimer's disease and related forms of dementia. Our vibrant campus encourages purpose, choice and independence, recognizing the individual more than the diagnosis.
At Brookdale Asheville Walden Ridge, residents enjoy true sense of self and community with several fun and meaningful activities, resort-style amenities and high quality care services. We offer a range of services and amenities, including:
- Enclosed, outdoor courtyard with outdoor seating and gardening areas
- Pet-friendly senior living
- Inviting family room with a cozy fireplace to enjoy on cooler nights
- Secured exterior doors to keep residents safe who may wander
- Scheduled transportation services
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
My Thought Of The Tour
This looked like a very nice community when we toured it. The people we met were nice and knowledgable. This community would be a cozy space for most people.
This community was nice and they had a newer building. We really enjoyed the tour and the staff answered all of our questions. We got to see residents out and doing things. This just was not the right fit...
Brookdale Walden Ridge
The staff at Brookdale Walden Ridge was loving and caring to our father and our entire family the entire length of his stay there. My father had resided in other facilities in the area where we had difficulty...See all 12 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.