2601 E. Villa Maria Road Bryan TX 77802
Our spacious apartments offer an abundance of amenities to make life more pleasant:
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Individual climate controls
- Ample closet space
- Kitchenettes with refrigerator/freezer
- Individual indoor mailboxes
- Emergency call system in all bedrooms and bathrooms
- Built in bathroom safety features
Of course your physical and emotional health is very important to us and we tailor our services to your individual needs:
- Medication and chronic condition monitoring
- St. Joseph Hospital is only one mile away
- Personal care and medication assistance
- Staff is awake and onsite 24 hours a day
- Menus are planned by registered dietician
- Transportation to medical appointments
- We work with transition stays, respite care, home visit programs and urgent placement
We offer plenty of indoor activities to keep you entertained and enjoying each day. Residents can enjoy solitary pursuits such as arts and crafts or our library as well as social gatherings including Tai Chi, exercise classes, a walking club and various games. We have community spaces for visiting with friends in our comfortable lounge or gathering around the TV for movies and sporting events. We welcome your friends and family, both two footed and four footed, with special family nights as well as furnished accommodations for out of town guests. Our beautiful enclosed outdoor courtyard is a great place for relaxing with friends in the shade, working in the gardens or enjoying one of our backyard barbecues.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
What I like the most about the staff at Broadmoor Place is that they are so supportive. They keep my mother comfortable and are very accommodating. I would recommend this community because it has been a good...
Broadmoor Place - Bryan, TX
Within 6 months, too much turn over of staff. Food could be more varied and tastier.
We met with [Removed] [Removed] last Friday. She and the staff were very nice and helpful. [Removed] seemed very knowledgeable about the facility and she seemed to really care about the people residing there....See all 13 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.