Bliss Villa Elder Care I
1105 Eastbourne Pl Silver Spring MD 20904
As a premier senior care home in Silver Springs, Montgomery County, MD, Bliss Villa Elder Care I is renowned for providing first class intermediate assistance for the seniors in, Bethesda, Barnesville, Beallsville, Brookeville, Boyd's, and Chevy Chase. The serene home group setting will also allow you unlimited opportunities for hiking trails and bicycling at the Rock Creek Park on the west side of Silver Springs. The Acorn Park in downtown Silver Springs, the 14.5-acre Jesup Blair Park, and the 50-acre Brookside Gardens are some of the favorite picnic sites near Bliss Villa Elder Care I.
This residential care home dedicated staff is good at apartment cleaning, serving the seniors with meals, help with bathing, dressing, and medication reminders. We have the caregivers who will help you enjoy your desired lifestyle in the vibrant Silver Springs area.
At Bliss Villa Elder Care I, the residents of Silver Spring, MD can find the following comforts and services:
- A wide choice of stunning apartment and patio homes suitable for your independent living lifestyle
- A balcony and sunroom for easier views of the magnificent residential care campus
- Spacious closets and storage space
- Private rooms with intriguing architectural designs
- Diet rich meals and nutritious snacks to spur the culinary sense in every resident
- A beauty salon and barber shop
- Fitness center
We will provide an enjoyable living environment for the seniors of Maryland and also listen to the client's ideas.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.