Better Living Carehome LLC
9321 E Carmel Mesa AZ 85208
With a focus on home-style comfort and privacy Better Living Carehome is an intimate senior care home in Mesa, AZ. in Maricopa County. Full of heart, our home is as charming and peaceful as the desert that surrounds it.
Our Better Living Homecare staff strives daily to meet one mission: compassion in care—it is paramount to the services we provide. The home was started because we understand that finding quality and competent long-term care is overwhelming and often confusing, not to mention the vastly different pricing schemes. So we sought to offer all of the comforts and services a resident may need to live a healthy and graceful life during their time with us. Additionally, we make sure that our programs are carried out by a skilled and certified staff. It's the only way we can be confident that we are providing the best possible care for our residents and their families readily agree.
Better Living Carehome residents love taking part in our activities and social functions. We also offers the following amenities to make everyone feel right at home:
- Vegetable garden for green therapy
- Entertainment system (satellite network service, widescreen TV, Wifi, game console
- Three meals a day, plus snacks
- Grooming services on site
- swimming pool, spa, fitness equipment for physical therapy
- Community areas for socializing
- Landscaped gardens and walking paths
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Planned social, spiritual, educational and recreational programs
At Better Living Carehome, residents can count on a secure, comfortable, group home environment.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.