About Bee Hive Homes of Hamilton
Bee Hive Homes of Hamilton is a residential care home located in the beautiful Hamilton, Montana, which is Ravalli County. Our small, friendly community is known for art, natural history and local history with the Ravalli County Museum. Hamilton is a wonderful place to live and a great place for friends and family members to enjoy when visiting.
Bee Hive Homes of Hamilton is committed to providing seniors a high quality of life while striving to meet each resident's specific needs in a spacious, beautiful group home setting. Our community is dedicated to keeping all seniors' safe and secure. Our well-trained, caring, and compassionate staff is available day or night to provide care and comfort.
Along with meeting each of the resident's individual physical and medical needs, our community strives in encouraging seniors to stay active and social with various other amenities, including:
- Home cooked meals to meet each of the resident's dietary needs with snacks provided in a large dining area to encourage conversation and socialization
- Front and back outdoor patio areas to spend time relaxing and socializing with peers.
- Planned outdoor activities and parties
- Planned daily activities with a focus birthday celebrations and other events
- Large monthly activities or outings
- Opportunities for exercise including walks along the large sidewalks
- Cable television, phone and Internet available
We are proud of our vibrant, active community. We would like to take the time to personally invite you to join us for rest, relaxation and fun at Bee Hive Homes of Hamilton.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor