Beach House Jacksonville AL & MC
1315 2nd Ave N Jacksonville Beach FL 32250
In terms of land mass, Jacksonville, Duval County is the biggest city in the state of Florida, and the Beach House Assisted Living & Memory Care assisted living community is situated in this beautiful part of the state, where warm weather and sunshine are up for grabs every day. Each day residents at our assisted living community can wake up and practically feel the ocean breeze and hear the crashing waves. This is definitely a little piece of paradise and can be your next home.
Our residents receive the best of the best in terms of amenities care. Regardless of their health issues, from dementia to Alzheimer's disease, we offer everything they could possibly need for a comfortable and happy life. Some of the other amenities we offer include:
- Speech therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Beautifully decorated apartment living spaces
- Private suites with phone, television and internet
- Professionally maintained and landscaped grounds
- Spacious arts and crafts studio and library
- Scheduled transportation services for shopping, appointments and more
- On-site salon services
When it comes to assisted living, Beach House Assisted Living & Memory Care take all the steps necessary to ensure our residents are able to live an independent life full of fun and exciting activities. We are dedicated to ensuring their stay is more like time at a resort, offering exciting amenities and activities around every corner.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.