BAYADA Home Health Care - Red Bank
140 Broad Street, 1st floor Red Bank NJ 07701
Helping you live independently at home
BAYADA Assistive Care services provide non-medical assistance with activities of daily living for adults and seniors when a health issue has made it difficult to manage everyday tasks on their own. These services are provided primarily by home health aides on an ongoing shift (two-hour or more) basis, and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This care is also sometimes referred to as personal care or aide services.
Assistive care specialists and services
Our care professionals excel at what they do, and their assistance can help adults and seniors continue living independently at home—where they want to be. Our assistive care specialists include BAYADA Home Health Aides, Certified Nursing Assistants, Homemakers, and Companions. Whether occasional services or live-in care is needed, we match the client's needs with the right BAYADA professional.
Self-care assistance with activities of daily living
- Dressing and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Walking, moving, and transferring (including safe use of wheelchairs, walkers, or lifts)
- Basic exercise
- Reminders about medications and appointments
- Meal preparation, help with eating, and nutritious food selection
Household support services
- Light housekeeping, such as vacuuming, dusting, and sweeping
- Washing and folding laundry
- Trash removal
- Shopping for groceries, picking up prescriptions, and other errands
- Companionship (such as conversation, reading, and on outings)
Quality care you can trust
BAYADA takes extra steps to ensure clinical excellence and safety:
- Rigorous hiring standards. All BAYADA health care professionals undergo an in-depth interview process, with thorough background checks and work history verification.
- Ongoing supervision and training. All aspects of your care plan are overseen by a clinical manager who is a registered nurse and makes routine supervisory visits. We assess your care team's skills on a regular basis and provide ongoing training and education.
- Client and family-centered team approach. Our BAYADA caregivers partner with you in your care. We communicate regularly with you, your family caregivers, your physician, and your care team.
- Commitment to our core values. All of our health care professionals are committed to providing care with compassion, excellence, and reliability — it's The BAYADA Way
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.