Azura Memory Care of Oshkosh
2220 Brookview Court Oshkosh WI 54904
Staff at Azura Memory Care of Oshkosh are compassionate, caring professionals, who are all specifically trained in dementia care in accordance with the Alzheimer's Association's Guidelines for Dignity. They are available 24 hours a day to provide personalized care to each resident, following a philosophy of engagement and interaction to increase the well-being of each resident. Through a variety of specialized programs, like the Engagement Program and Reminiscence Therapy, staff provide support and assistance to residents. Along with staff trained in Alzheimer's and dementia care, Azura Memory Care of Oshkosh also provides the following amenities:
- Cozy bedrooms
- Bright, spacious dining room with three meals daily plus special diet needs
- Community spaces such as meeting room and outside patio
- Beauty salon on site
- Enclosed courtyard for safety, and indoor walking path
- Fireplaces in common areas
- Daily activities for individual and groups
Residents at Azura Memory Care of Oshkosh are able to maintain their independence and join in activities of their choosing, but always with the attention of the 24-hour staff. You or your loved one will be cared for with respect and support in a lovely, home like environment.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.