Autumn View Gardens Creve Coeur
11210 Schuetz Road Creve Coeur MO 63146
Our ALL-INCLUSIVE assisted living accommodations include:
- Restaurant style dining and recreation areas
- Spacious apartment living with walk-in closets and kitchenettes
- Contemporary common area, flooded with natural light and a continuous walkway for access during inclement weather
- Lush landscaping and cozy courtyards that provide for a peaceful, tranquil experience
Autumn View Gardens offers 90 private apartments, ranging from 312 to 589 square feet and that are available in five apartment styles.
Autumn View Gardens is situated near shopping, fine dining, cultural districts and local places of worship — ideal for an outing with loved ones. Combining the best of both worlds in Creve Coeur assisted living, we offer you peace of mind and a life of dignity for your loved one.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
When I toured Autumn View, I noticed that they only had one bathroom per 3 residents. Also, they turned my loved one down because she had to be able to get out if her room and out the door in 5 mins in her...
Care and improvements
like this community. The staff is nice and attentive. The food was good when I first moved in, but now they have a new chef and the meals need to be improved. There are a lot of activities if you want to participate....
Run!!!! Don't leave your loved ones here!!!
Management just changed hands. Everyone is given meds early it's a ghost town by 7:00pm. It was never like this before new takeover. No communication with new ppl, all old management was fired!! The...See all 24 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.