2215 Old Hamilton Place
Gainesville, GA 30507
Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s Memory Care
About Autumn Breeze
Autumn Breeze offers our residents a beautiful residential environment where choice, individuality and independence are encouraged daily. We offer the “safety net” of twenty four staffing, excellent restaurant style meals, housekeeping service, laundry and linen service, beauty shop services, transportation to medical appointments as well as outings to a variety of destinations, and assistance with all ADLs, including bathing, dressing, grooming, medication supervision, special dietary needs, and continence management. Our Alzheimer’s community is designed to provide the same residential feel for residents requiring a higher degree of supervision and security.
At Autumn Breeze we set ourselves apart from other assisted living communities in several distinct ways:
- We personalize a very specific care plan to meet our resident’s wants, needs and expectations.
- We continually foster partnerships with residents, families, the medical community and outside agencies to ensure a quality care plan is in place for each of our residents.
- We offer a dynamic and diversified activity plan designed with “something for everyone in mind”’
- Our Alzheimer’s/dementia program is designed to provide an enhanced quality of life for all of our residents with dementia, including those with advanced dementia.
- Our medication assistance program in included in our basic residence fees.
- And much, much more….
Schedule an appointment!
Contact a senior living advisor.
- Activities Onsite
- Activities Offsite
- Devotional Services Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Beautician Onsite
- Nurses on Staff
- Doctor on Call
- Visiting Podiatrist
- Visiting Physical Therapist
- Visiting Occupational Therapist
- Visiting Speech Therapist
- Resident Parking Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Offered
- Aging in Place
The above community description is provided by the community and not by A Place
for Mom. A Place for Mom does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this
information. Seniors and their families should confirm features and amenities with
the community’s representatives.
We Love Helping Families Find the Right Senior Care
"I love the idea that you emailed me information and
also gave me the space that I needed to investigate and take
advantage of the wonderful living accommodations which you
introduced me to."
-- Brenda S., Found Assisted Living in Atlanta, GA
Call (866) 344-4946
- Get FREE guidance
- Compare costs and services
- Get an insider's view on communities