Ativa Home Care
4667 MacArthur Blvd, Suite 340 Newport Beach CA 92660
Ativa Home Care provides all level of services, from non-hands on to personal care for residents in their home, facility or retirement community. We are licensed, bonded, and insured in the state of California.
Ativa Home Health also offers skilled nursing services such as physical therapy, occupational therapy, wound care, registered nurses, and much more.
Ativa Home Care's employees are licensed, bonded, experienced, and have gone through a comprehensive orientation with our company.
Highlights of Ativa Home Care:
* We have 2 registered nurses that do in home assessments for our clients and arrives with the caregiver on the day service starts, no caregiver walks in alone to start a case. Caregiver will get a tutorial of the care plan with the nurse before and during the day of service.
* Have one geriatric manager on staff, she is a licenses clinical social worker (PhD).
* Concierge doctor, whenever our clients does not want to leave their home they can always call our doctor.
* Bonded and insured and provide worker's comp for our employees. Do a full background check.
* Available 24/7.
* We accept Long Term Care Insurance.
* Part of the Alzheimer's Assoc and CAHSAH.
* Offer Home Care Hospice.
* Work closely with the LBGT Community.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
To soon to tell.
I'm new as to using a caregiver. Because I've been a natural caregiver all my life. So I know judging against myself would not be fair. There are routines to be learned along with timing of same. Depending...
My mother is no longer receiving services from Ativa Home Care.The caregivers were courteous and helpful. It was easy to schedule services and they were reliable. I would recommend them.
Mother-in-law's health has improved since starting services.
We have been using services from Ativa for my mother-in-law and things are going well and her health has improved. The care givers seem professional to a certain degree. We stopped working with one caregiver...See all 15 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.