Assisted Living Facility Morning Dew
3501 E. Knollwood Street Tampa FL 33610
Assisted Living Morning Dew is a fantastic senior care home in Florida's beautiful retirement haven of Tampa. Not only are we blessed with 365 days of summer—residents love to enjoy daily walks or meals outdoors—but we have so many retirement and senior communities around us that we can take advantage of this great life with so many new friends. We are also located near Tampa General Hospital, convenient for regular appointments and urgent matters.
The Assisted Living Morning Dew team is ready to bend over backwards to meet the needs of each of our residents. We are proud to personalize our care and services to meet the individual needs and requirements of each person under our roof. By doing so, we keep our clients independent, active and engaged in what they can and like to do. We'll take care of the rest. From taking residents shopping to helping with their fitness and wellness regimen to helping them dress and bath, no task is too big or too small for us to tackle.
At Assisted Living Morning Dew, the following services, amenities and creature comforts are included:
- Selection of apartment-style suites
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Delicious and healthy dining options and snacks
- Common living spaces (comfortable lounges, bistro and many incredible amenities)
- Off-site activities to take part in the surrounding community
- Help with shopping and other errands
- Library, arts and crafts room, games room
- Escort to scheduled medical appointments
- Bi-lingual staff
The residents at Assisted Living Morning Dew group home trust us with the most gracious years of their lives. And we make their transition to assisted living practically effortless. Come see how we can do the same for you.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.