About Art of Loving Assisted Living
Art of Loving Assisted Living residential care home in the colorful harbor city of Baltimore is distinguished for providing amazing services to the seniors of Cockeysville, Canton, Ellicott City, Federal Hill, Harbor East, and other areas in Baltimore, MD. To the east of our group home setting is the renowned Johns Hopkins Hospital where you can seek expert medical consultation. The University of Maryland Medical Center is also in Baltimore.
At the Art of Loving Assisted Living, enhancing the happiness of the seniors of Baltimore, MD is a natural element. Every staff is committed to improving your health, giving you piece of mind, and socializing with you.
Senior living in Baltimore cannot be more enjoyable outside our group home setting as we have innovated amenities to make your stay exciting.
- Stay active and healthy in our all-season swimming pool and fitness center
- Enjoy a broad range of tantalizing meals three times daily
- Participate in club activities and a wide variety of games
- Live in stylish, home-like, maintenance-free apartments
- Stroll on the awesome green courtyard
- Get pampered at the on-site beauty and barber shop
- Sit at a fireplace with friends, family, or other seniors
As a resident of our senior care home, you will have each of your days will be full of joy. We would like to welcome you to a place where you can receive budget-friendly personalized services including continence care, bathing, dressing, make-up, skin, care, and toileting assistance.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor