Arizona Shining Star
5402 East Verde Lane Phoenix AZ 85018
With an emphasis on compassion, Arizona Shining Star is a premier senior care home in the picturesque setting of Phoenix, Az. Our state of the art senior care home offers a luxury living with all the bells and whistles as beautiful as its Maricopa County backdrop.
The Arizona Shining Star caregiver team is dedicated to a single mission: we do this because we care; this is our calling. Our manager, Tarlika Patel, has three awards for being the best manager in the State of Arizona. Designed to be a 5-star hotel with a mini hospital at its heart, Shining Star is a premier destination for enhanced living during the golden years. Our residents all enthusiastically agree. For safety and security, a 24-hour staff is available and we are local to several excellent hospitals.
We're proud to enhance the lives of all our residents with the amenities, activities and comforts they expect from a group home setting, including:
- Spacious rooms with 26' swivel mount LCD TV and private bathroom
- Social and recreational activities
- Daily room cleaning and housekeeping
- Laundry and linen service
- On site beauty salon and barber shop also offers manicures and pedicures
- Modern home theater with Netflix subscription
- Food and drink available any time at no extra cost
- Live entertainment on Saturdays and holidays
- Daily games (cards, bingo, board games) as well as movies and social hours
- Birthday and holiday celebrations and outdoor ice cream socials
If you would you like to schedule a tour of Arizona Shining Star or if you just have a few questions regarding your family's group home needs, do not hesitate to give us a call. We're happy to help anytime.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.