Arbor Terrace Ponte Vedra
5125 Palm Valley Rd Ponte Vedra Beach FL 32082
Arbor Terrace Ponte Vedra is an assisted living community located in beautiful Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida nestled in the heart of St. Johns County. The community is just 18 miles out of Jacksonville and is part of the beaches area. With pristine golf courses, beautiful beaches, wakeboarding, surfing, water skiing, boating, tennis and plenty of tourist attractions nearby, visiting family members will have a great time in the community.
Arbor Terrance is committed to providing seniors with a quality life, while striving to ensure their individual needs are met in a warm, inviting and safe space that makes them feel like they are at home. The approach to memory care and Alzheimer's is unlike anything else out there for seniors. Beyond meeting the physical and medical needs of seniors, the community offers an upscale living environment complete with amenities like:
- Neighborhood dining room to enjoy meals prepared by a chef appealing to most tastes
- Neighborhood living rooms to enjoy comfortable seating while watching television or listening to music
- Dementia friendly design with no steps, stairs or elevators to promote independence
- Wellness center where seniors can go for medical attention by staff members
- Therapy and rehabilitation rooms for speech, occupational and physical therapy
- Sunrooms and a courtyard for participating in gardening activities with neighbors and friends
At Arbor Terrace, we are proud of the community and invite you to stop in and join us for some fun, sun, relaxation and enjoyment close to the most beautiful beaches in the state.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.