Almost Like Home, Inc
4202 Maine Ave Baltimore MD 21207
Almost Like Home, Inc. is located within Baltimore, Maryland, which is situated in Baltimore County. This residential care home in Baltimore consists of a campus of six homes with twelve residents each.. It is the perfect setting for seniors who dislike large impersonal facilities and prefer the attention that small communities offer. Such a small home-like setting is in most cases the best solution for seniors with memory loss as it gives them a sense of familiarity.
The wonderful staff at Almost Like Home, Inc. is on site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and are trained to see to the needs of seniors, even those with Alzheimer's and dementia. Nobody needs ever to be bored in this group home setting. The staff initiates games and puzzles, gardening, discussion groups, walks in the fresh air and picnics in spring and summer.
In addition to all that, this lovely community has a number of amenities, which include:
- Secure homes with safe outdoor areas
- A choice of a private room or sharing a room with someone for those who prefer company
- A Registered Nurse on staff, with regular visits from doctors, and other medical professionals such as a dentist and podiatrists
- Assistance with medications
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- A well-balanced breakfast, lunch and dinner with snack in-between
Almost Like Home, Inc. lives up to its name. It is a group home setting that really looks and feels like a home. A place where one can relax, interact with others and visitors are welcome.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.