All Dunn Assisted Living Facility Inc
5726-28 Lincoln Street Hollywood FL 33021
All Dunn Assisted Living Inc is a senior care home situated in Hollywood, FL in Broward County. The community is just a short ride away from schools, church and parks and has a quiet and a homely atmosphere with ideal landscapes for picnics, leisure walks, gardening and a feeling of fresh air. With the best Nursing care, offered 24-hours, the seniors develop a sense of belonging and friendship.
All Dunn Assisted Living Inc has a wide range of activities; from recreational to educational activities, our community has two, three and four-bedroom apartments that are spacious and comfortable. There are games room, fitness room and an in-built salon where friends, family and local community members are always welcome. Ample parking is available in our group home setting. Our nurses, medical professionals and care assistants are selected for their excellent skills as well as their warm and loving personalities.
Apart from meeting our seniors' medical and physical needs, All Dunn Assisted Living Inc has a lot of social and lifestyle amenities, and there is no limit to using them. These amenities include:
- Several Dinning options with both restaurant style dining and a private dining room for families
- Library with a vast collection of books
- Accessible apartments for the handicap
- A sunroom
- Serene sitting area with a fireplace
- Religious services for diverse denominations
- Beautiful, quiet and peaceful yard
Our goal is to ensure the safety and comfort to both our staff and seniors. We invite you to join us today for comfort, relaxation, freedom and independence.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.