Alderman Oaks Retirement Center
727 Hudson Ave Sarasota FL 34236
We offer two primary Lifestyle Choices depending on the resident's preference and needs — Independent Living & Assisted Living. And, our apartments are strictly rentals, thus avoiding risky and often costly investments associated with real estate. We also offer a number of options relative to Guest, Respite, and Seasonal short-term stays.
What Helps to Make Alderman Oaks Unique?
- Same local management and ownership since our opening in 1997
- Comforting home- and family-like environment
- Professional, caring, and attentive staff with very low turnover
- Wellness Program including YMCA membership and on-site supervised exercise 5
- Wonderful food that our residents literally 'brag' about
- Conveniently located in downtown Sarasota, close to exciting activities and
events, with complimentary transportation
Along with the traditional programs and services offered by retirement residences, we have initiated ways to reach out and serve even broader audiences through Alderman Oaks LifeCare Services. We provide essential and timely resources in the way of seminars, workshops, forums, and other types of special events at Alderman Oaks - along with other community venues.
Alderman Oaks was the first area Retirement Residence to install Hearing Loop Systems. Join us for any of our LifeCare Services programs to personally experience the hearing loop system in our meeting room as well as T-coil equipped portable devices that address today's vital hearing loss issues.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I absolutely LOVED visiting this community! I could easily see my grandparents living here. The staff were all very attentive to the residents' needs, the food was surprisingly amazing (Thank you Chef Mary!)...
A great place for mom!
We looked at several places for mom and Alderman Oaks fulfilled our list for the place we wanted. The management there was very helpful and took care of moving her for us. She is very happy with everyone...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.