Accessible Home Health Care
13911 Ridgedale Drive
Minnetonka, MN 55305
About Accessible Home Health Care
We provide Medical/Non-Medical Home Health Care to all age groups from Newborns to Seniors. “AccessEdge”© provides the foundation To Guarantee “Compassionate Care From The Heart” to our patients. Our home health care support team will develop your Plan of Care jointly with your health care team. We are an approved network provider for most Insurance Carriers and have flexible payment options. We provide our Supplemental Staffing to all home health care facilities.
In order for caregivers to work for Accessible we require them to commit to the following:
1) I will always be on time to care for my patient
2) I will always respect the dignity of my patient
3) I will always stay current with and follow my patient's Plan of Care
4) I will always ensure my patient takes medication on time
5) I will always leave my patient in responsible hands before leaving
6) I will always be aware of and adhere to my patient's diet
7) I will always be compassionate to my patient
8) I will always communicate respectfully with my patient
9) I will always be aware of my patient's needs in case of an emergency
10) I will always communicate changes in my patient's condition promptly
Schedule an appointment!
Contact a senior living advisor.
The above community description is provided by the community and not by A Place
for Mom. A Place for Mom does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this
information. Seniors and their families should confirm features and amenities with
the community’s representatives.
Read hearing loss information and facts including the effect in seniors, treatments and how to cope with hearing loss. Get in-depth senior hearing loss info.
Read about seniors and heart attacks. Learn about senior heart attack causes, risk factors, symptoms, and treatments. Get in-depth info today!
Evaluate the saftey of your aging parents home with this checklist.
We Love Helping Families Find the Right Senior Care
"It was a challenge for us to look for ever-changing facilities
with ever-changing needs. You were so responsive and patient with
all the starts and stops, you are a great resource that I wouldn't
hesitate to direct anyone to in the future."
-- Ellen M., Found Assisted Living in Minneapolis, MN
"Thank you for sharing your magical moments of comfort,
knowledge and direction for families in need. You lighten the load,
lead the way and make things happen!"
-- Ann B., Found Assisted Living in Des Moines, WA
Call (866) 344-4946
- Get FREE guidance
- Compare costs and services
- Get an insider's view on communities