Above & Beyond Inc.
514 N 22nd St Allentown PA 18104
- A safe and secure atmosphere
- All CPR certified employees
- Full sprinkler systems
- Monthly fire drills
- Proper ventilation and lighting
- Pull Bell System in every bathroom
- Department of Public Welfare — licensed
- Certified in Personal Care home — licensed
- Handicapped accessibility
- Short term, temporary care.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Care for mom
I like the care at this community. I find the staff to be very helpful and caring and offer a lot of attention. The community is clean, but they could work on a few small things in the rooms. The activities...
Mom could not be happier
This Place Is great! It feels so much like home and everyone is so involved with my moms care.
needs an environment where there are more intellectual activities
Overall things are good at Above & Beyond. My brother is kind of a special case since he is only 60. He needs an environment where there are more intellectual activities and things to stimulate him. At...See all 7 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.