A New Horizon I
5724 Onnen Rd. Baltimore MD 21206
A New Horizon I is a senior care home located in Baltimore, MD, which is the largest independent city in the United States. Baltimore is widely known for its diverse culture, distinct dialect and exciting performing arts scene. Whether you are planning a weekend trip to this beautiful city or you are relocating to the area, you will enjoy exploring the unique shopping, dining and entertainment venues the area has to offer.
A New Horizon I provides a relaxing and home-like retreat for seniors in Baltimore. With a dedication to ensuring that each member of our community is treated with the dignity, compassion and respect they deserve, we strive to provide a secure and independent lifestyle in a comforting group home setting. Our team of dedicated and experienced professional caregivers is on site and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide companionship, support and assistance with the activities of daily living.
In addition to caring for the physical and emotional needs of seniors, we have built a warm and inviting community by offering a wide array of amenities, including:
- Comfortable and well-appointed indoor and outdoor common areas, ideal for visiting with friends and family
- 3 meals provided daily
- Beauty and barbershop services are available on-site
- Complimentary transportation for local errands and doctor's appointments
- Devotional services available
- Community-organized activities to promote socialization and enrichment
- Pet friendly community
At A New Horizon I, seniors can enjoy a comfortable and independent lifestyle with the freedom to continue pursuing their hobbies and interests in a secure, welcoming environment. We are proud of our community and invite you to join us for fun and enrichment.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.