A Helping Hand HomeCare
5608 17th Ave NW Seattle WA 98107
- A live CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) answers our phone 24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year
- All of our managers carry Email-Capable Smart Phones, so immediate response to any changing conditions is only a phone call away
- Geriatric Care Manager on staff for more complicated issues such as coordinating additional medical professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Rehab,) arranging for Power of Attorney, and other important tasks
- We are one of the largest and most-respected agencies in the greater Puget Sound area. We have the resources to care for your family, from Caregivers to Certified Nursing Assistant, LPN, and RN. We are a locally-owned company serving King, Snohomish, Pierce, Thurston and Kitsap Counties
- Professional Client Manager dedicated to your family, and to your continued satisfaction
- Quality Assurance Manager that provides ongoing training for all our Caregivers, and regular inspections to ensure the service we provide is always outstanding
- We utilize the Caregiver Matching Program to ensure compatibility - with over 150 Caregivers to choose from - we will find the perfect match for your family!
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Care for mom
I am very happy with this service and the staff are always nice and caring about the needs we are looking for when it comes to in home care. The caretaker we have is very respectful and caring for my mom's...
In home care
I am happy with the services. The staff are very helpful and always helpful in sending someone to assist in the needs of in-home help. The caretakers are nice and always able to help with the needs that we...
My mom's good care at home
This is an excellent service. The staff is professional and very reliable to have great caretakers to come to your home for care. The caretaker is very good to my mom and her needs. She helps with light housekeeping...See all 5 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.