24 Hr HomeCare - Palo Alto
228 Hamilton Avenue, 3rd Floor Palo Alto CA 94301
At 24Hr HomeCare we know how important it is to select the right non-medical homecare provider to care for you or your loved one. We are committed to providing the best possible care. Our team will go above and beyond ensuring you receive the highest level of customer service, dedication, and quality care unmatched in the industry.
24Hr HomeCare provides numerous advantages that distinguish us from other companies providing non-medical homecare. Some of our advantages include:
- 24 Hour Availability — Living up to our name, we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for any inquires, scheduling changes, or emergencies.
- No Minimum Hourly Requirement — 24Hr HomeCare has no minimum hourly requirement. We customize the care we provide to what works best with your schedule even if it's just for an hour a day!
- Real Time Caregiver Monitoring System — Our Caregivers clock in and out through our advanced telephone system that allows us to effectively track hours and attendance in real time.
- Quality Assurance of Care — We conduct routine nurse and management supervisory visits to ensure client satisfaction. In addition, we perform random periodic check-ins to ensure our clients receive the best possible non-medical homecare.
- Condition-Specific Care — Your care will be customized to your specific needs and condition. Our highly qualified staff of Caregivers are trained in working with Alzheimer's, Dementia, Cancer, Hospice, COPD, Congestive Heart Failure, Diabetes, Rehabilitation and many other medical conditions.
- 24Hr HomeCare's Guarantee* — We understand that the need for a Caregiver can be sudden or urgent. If necessary, we guarantee that a highly qualified Caregiver will be at your residence within four hours or less of the initial request. If we do not have a Caregiver to begin care within four hours we will provide the next day of service for free. Some limitations apply.
- Free In-Home Consultation — To provide the best service possible 24Hr HomeCare offers a free in-home consultation. A 24Hr HomeCare representative can meet with you or your loved one to develop a customized care plan tailored your specific needs.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.