Senior Housing News Q&A with Sean Kell
A reporter with Senior Housing News, a blog covering senior housing industry trends, met with our CEO Sean Kell to discuss A Place for Mom’s reorganization, business model, customer relationships—even March Madness.
Read Alyssa Gerace’s interview with Sean Kell and get a glimpse into the senior housing industry (and learn how Sean bridges his respect for Duke’s college basketball program with his vision for the company):
- Insight into the types facilities and communities families and seniors are seeking
- A look at the changes A Place for Mom has made to its employee compensation structure
- The strategy for supplying quality, highly-converting leads to partnering communities
- Ways communities can differentiate themselves from the competition
Read the entire interview here: http://seniorhousingnews.com/2012/03/11/on-the-record-sean-kell-ceo-of-a-place-for-mom/
- Senior Housing Properties Earnings Preview (dailyfinance.com)
- Senior Housing Demand: Memory Care and the “Silver Tsunami” (aplaceformom.com)
Category: Senior Housing News
About the Author
Dana Larsen is a senior living writer at A Place for Mom, the nation’s largest senior care referral service. A Place for Mom helps more than 200,000 families each year find the best assisted living and memory care facilities for their needs and budget across the United States.
Dana is mother to two bright-eyed, zealous children, and is caregiver to a vivacious and quirky 88-year-old grandmother. Her passions include dancing, yoga, traveling, good food and the arts. She graduated with honors from University of Washington with a degree in English and Communications and achieved Technical Communications Certification from Bellevue College. View Dana’s Google Profile.
To contact a Senior Living Advisor regarding senior care options, visit www.aplaceformom.com, or call 1-877-311-6099.
Address I 1300 Dexter Avenue North, Suite 400, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
Email I firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about Dana Larsen.