Senior Housing News Q&A with Sean Kell
A reporter with Senior Housing News, a blog covering senior housing industry trends, met with our CEO Sean Kell to discuss A Place for Mom’s reorganization, business model, customer relationships—even March Madness.
Read Alyssa Gerace’s interview with Sean Kell and get a glimpse into the senior housing industry (and learn how Sean bridges his respect for Duke’s college basketball program with his vision for the company):
- Insight into the types facilities and communities families and seniors are seeking
- A look at the changes A Place for Mom has made to its employee compensation structure
- The strategy for supplying quality, highly-converting leads to partnering communities
- Ways communities can differentiate themselves from the competition
Read the entire interview here: http://seniorhousingnews.com/2012/03/11/on-the-record-sean-kell-ceo-of-a-place-for-mom/
- Senior Housing Properties Earnings Preview (dailyfinance.com)
- Senior Housing Demand: Memory Care and the “Silver Tsunami” (aplaceformom.com)
We Can Help! Our local advisors can help your family make a confident decision about senior living.