The first poll results are in!
When we asked readers about the top policy issue affecting seniors in 2012, the clear winner was “Extensions of Medicare Low-Income Protections.” But there were also a few runner-ups. Check out the results…
Question: What is the top policy issue affecting seniors in 2012?
- Reauthorization of the Older Americans Act (OAA) ~ 4.76% (1 vote)
- Extensions of Medicare Low-Income Protections ~ 42.86% (9 votes)
- Senior Program Funding Cut ~ 23.81% (5 votes)
- Potential repeal of Community Living Assistance Services and Supports Program (CLASS) ~ 19.05% (4 votes)
- Budget cuts to the Prevention and Public Health Fund ~ 9.52% (2 votes)
- Reduced funding for Food Stamps ~0% (0 votes)
- AARP Readying Armies for Medicare Battle (thehealthcareblog.com)
Incoming search terms:
- issues affecting policies