Poll Results: Most Important Amenities In Senior Living Communities
Poll results are in!
When we asked readers what they thought the most important amenity in independent and assisted living communities; the clear winner was that the community needed to be “pet-friendly.” This result reaffirms all the work we’ve been doing to recognize pet-friendly communities across the U.S. to highlight the many benefits seniors receive from their furry companions!
The runner up was that people would like “made-to-order meals”, followed by “on site physician.”
Here are the rest of the results… *drumroll*
Question: What are the most important amenities in independent and assisted living communities?
- made-to-order meals 13.89% (70 votes)
- pet friendly 39.79% (189 votes)
- religious services 4% (19 votes)
- gardening or greenhouse program 4.63% (22 votes)
- pool 6.32% (30 votes)
- spa 3.16% (15 votes)
- putting green 0.42% (2 votes)
- on site physician 13.89% (67 votes)
- luxurious interior design 4.42% (21 votes)
- beautician 9.47% (45 votes)
Total Votes: 475
Thank you all for your participation! The next poll will be up shortly!
Please share your thoughts or comments on this article:
Incoming search terms:
- senior living amenities
- amenities for seniors
- independent living amenities